OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your wrap (with good care) will last for 12 months however we cannot refund after 28 days as we unfortunately cannot regulate the care and love you give it. We encourage you to read how to care for your wrap to preserve its life.
Please ensure that you dispose of your wrap responsibly either by popping onto the compost heap or cut into long strands and use as an effective fire or BBQ lighter.
Promotions are run throughout the year and we regularly send wild meadow seeds with your purchase. Please can you ensure these are stored correctly and scattered responsibly. These are not for consumption.
Our Honey is unpasteurised and therefore it is not safe for babies or young children. It does however benefit by retaining all the natural goodness. If your artisan honey does crystallise then just warm through and it will return to its natural sumptuous state.
When booking your Experience days or Private Hire events will receive a further list of terms and conditions and in particular guests are encouraged to read these carefully prior to arrival. In particular the cancellation terms and the health and safety aspects of visiting an Apiary.
Terms & Conditions
1. Oakdale Bees has the right to change this policy from time to time and it will be published on this website once updated.
2. Please refer to the terminology below as referenced in these Terms & Conditions:
“Agreement” references these Terms and Conditions.
“Force Majeure” references an event that is beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an act of God, Royal Mail postal strike action, natural disaster, site service outages which are beyond our control or acts and feats of terrorism.
“Products” references all products and or services offered by Oakdale Bees, including but not limited to Beeswax Wraps, honey, candles, experience days, wax products or related services,
The terms ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ refers to Oakdale Bees whilst the use of the words ‘you’, and ‘your’ refers to you as the customer.
Products and Purchases
1. When ordering our Products online you will need to provide us with all necessary details required by us to process your order. You warrant that to the best of your knowledge all information that you provide to us is your own personal information and is accurate and complete for us to be able to provide you with the Products. You further warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old as this is the minimum age required by us to deliver to you any of our Products and have the legal use of the credit card applied to the purchase.
2. The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only and your products may vary slightly from those images.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information is up to date and accurate. We shall not be liable in the event of any lost shipments as a result of any inaccuracies in any information you have provided to us.
Shipments and Deliveries
1.Products will be dispatched for shipping within 5 working days of the order being placed with the exception of bank or public holidays.
2. All Products shall be delivered using Royal Mail post, which may take between 2 and 3 working days from date of order, but due to reasons outside our control this may take longer.
3.Dispatch and delivery dates may vary according to availability, whilst we strive to send deliveries the next day these are estimates only; deliveries may be delayed by any reason including an act of Force Majeure for which we have no control over. All risk in any Products ordered by you is transferred to you upon dispatch; title to any product is passed to you upon delivery.
4. The late delivery of any Product does not entitle you to terminate the order. It is your responsibility to report all lost or undelivered boxes online within 7 days of the expected day of delivery.
5. Your customer rights are defined in the (Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations 2000) as UK resident you can cancel your order within seven working days after the date of delivery. In return we shall provide you a refund within 30 days. You will be required to fund the price for the return and notify Oakdale Bees in writing, ideally if you can also give us some explanation so we can learn.
1. All trademarks, logos, graphics, icons, trade names, domain names, photographs, animations, videos and texts is references typically as Intellectual Property permission from Oakdale Bees is required to use or replicate any of this information.
2. We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below).
3. Oakdale Bees customer information is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.
4. Personal Information for the purposes of this agreement includes; name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections and a password.
5. On occasions and by consent we may collect, third party providers data of advertisements and content, information about where you are on the internet (such as the URL, IP address, domain name suffix, browser type, country, telephone area code or where your computer is located, the pages viewed, advertisements clicked on. This information may be collected even if you do not purchase one of our Products.
1.No warranty is given that the information, products or services offered on the website are fit for a particular purpose. We offer advice and guidance for reference purposes only.
2. Our products are made by hand and we celebrate wonky edges but if you are not happy with your product then we will refund or replace without hesitation.
3. You agree to indemnify us against, your general use of the Product(s), any misuse of the Product(s), and/or to your use of this website.
Oakdale Bees registered office and a trading division of the Tarbay Centre Ltd; Tarbay Centre, Tarbay Lane, Oakley Green. Windsor. Berkshire SL4 4QG. The website is managed by Itseeze, Windsor Berkshire.